Want to attract and serve more clients in less time?
Here's how I can help you.
If you're ready to attract more clients and transform their lives, to enjoy more income and free time, and to feel more relaxed and joyful while you run your business, I'd love to hear from you.
I want to help you create a personalized plan for growing a business that's ideally suited to you, and to guide you, step by step, through the process of putting it in place.
I'd love to help you to:
1. Choose the client attraction tools, such as webinars, speaking engagements and 1-1 consulations, that are right for you.
2. Determine where your ideal clients are, and how to get their attention.
3. Gain your potential clients' trust and inspire them to enroll with you.
4. Create group programs, so you can serve hundreds of people in less time than you're currently spending serving a few, and remove the upper limits from your income.
5. Create and maintain a mindset that magnetically draws success to you.
6. Reach a wider audience by using social media, guest blogging, guest speaking engagements, and other powerful client attraction tools.
7. Run your business smoothly and easily, so you can get everything done and still have plenty of free time.
8. Hire the right people to take care of the tasks that you don't enjoy and aren't good at.
Are you ready to get started?
Thank you, Tina, for this lovely video review!
If you want to understand why many children struggle to learn, obey, succeed, and be happy, and to discover how to raise your children to be happy, healthy, loving and successful, check out Tina's website at www.mindfulparentmastery.com.
Working with Stephanie improved our conversion rates!
My company has been working with Stephanie since 2013, and we’ve been thrilled by the speed and quality of her service.
Stephanie is great at crafting short, powerful emails that generate high open and click-through rates. For example, one of her recent emails brought us 200 leads for a high-ticket product, from 3,600 click-throughs.
She really captures the voice of the person she’s writing for, so the emails sound natural and welcoming, and she follows directions very well. She displays great attention to detail, and has often offered suggestions and observations that improved our marketing results.
She responds quickly to our requests, and consistently delivers by the deadlines we agree upon. All in all, we are very happy with her copywriting services.
Bottom line: should you hire her? No… we want her all for ourselves. ;)
- Nick Bogatin, Director of Marketing
When I first met Stephanie, I was getting some clients through my website, but not as many as I wanted. My main problem was that I didn't know how to describe my services in writing in a way that my clients responded to.
Stephanie rewrote much of my website, and within a couple weeks of applying her changes, I'd already given 2 client estimates in January, and I've never given estimates in January before.
I am very pleased with Stephanie's work, skill and knowledge, and I will be hiring only her for future work as our website is constantly changing.
My review rating is 5 STARS+"
- Tom Grosh, lawn care and landscaping expert. www.groshslawnservice.com
Stephanie is a very talented copywriter who does a fabulous job of capturing the voice and feel of speaking to your avatar client.
I have hired her for several launches, all of which had conversions in the tens of thousands. If you're looking for a skilled copywriter, you can count on Stephanie to be professional, reliable, quick, and effective.
- Jennifer Jimenez, health and wellness expert. www.vibranthealthyliving.com