Ready to coach as many clients as you want, WITHOUT adding more work to your schedule?
Here's how to start doing that, in as little as 1 month!
Picture the moment when you book a new client. Your heart leaps because you're about to transform their life, your bills for the month are easily paid, and you have just as much room on your calendar as you did before you made that sale.
You don't have to fit hours into your schedule for additional calls. You don't have to choose between making time for this new client and growing your business, enjoying your hobbies, or spending time with your loved ones.
You can just direct them to the purchase page, sit back, and smile, knowing that everything they need - whether it's a set of audios, videos and written teachings, the access info for group coaching calls, or a combination of both, will be sent to them without any additional work on your part.
Should you add group coaching to your business coaching, relationship coaching, or life coaching business?
When you're considering adding a group coaching program to your toolbox, whether it's as your primary coaching method, or as a supplement to your one-on-one coaching, it's important to make sure that this strategy is right for you. You also need to maximize your odds of success, while avoiding the pitfalls that make some coaches hesitant to implement group coaching.
Here are some of the big concerns I've heard while speaking with coaches:
1. They're worried that they won't be able to give clients the personalized attention, time, and customized strategies they need to get their best results, and they don't know how to balance meeting the clients' needs with leveraging their time and increasing their own time freedom, income, and number of people they can coach.
2. They don't want to lose the close, personal connection with their clients that they get through one-on-one coaching.
3. They're in the middle of other big projects, and they don't feel they have time to take on the learning curve and implementation that creating a new coaching program entails.
4. They don't know where to start. When they're talking to a client, the client's questions, comments, and feedback can help them decide what advice and strategies to share, but they aren't sure how to teach people their systems, methods and wisdom without that interaction.
Maybe you're accustomed to basing your coaching on an ongoing, interactive conversation or Q&A with each client, and you aren't sure how to organize your knowledge into a step-by-step path without the guiding star of your clients' contstant feedback.
As both a coach and a client of coaches, I understand these concerns.
Here's what my experience has taught me about them:
1. Live one-on-one coaching is valuable, but some information is easier to absorb at my own pace and on my own schedule.
When you're learning via pre-recorded materials, you can pause, take notes, finish exercises right after they were explained to you, rewind to hear the instructions again, and use the material in a way that suits your speed and style. This is especially helpful when you're learning a strategy, skill or exercise that has specific, step-by-step instructions, and is best implemented as you hear about it.
2. If your instructions are very clear and actionable, some of your clients will need relatively little clarification to implement them.
It's true that even good instructions sometimes require clarification or confirmation. This can be accomplished via group coaching calls, a limited number of 1-1 calls, email, or whatever method of communication you and your clients prefer.
But by delivering the bulk of your teaching via either pre-recorded teaching materials or group coaching calls, and giving your clients a reliable way to contact you if they need personalized guidance, you can both free up your time AND give your clients the connection and attention they need.
3. A balance of predictability and flexibility can be very reassuring.
When you have a clear, specific strategy you KNOW is proven to work, and you can tailor it to each client's unique situation, clients have the reassurance that you both have a proven system and can adjust that system to make sure it works for them.
4. Many coaches are big-picture visionaries who hate wrestling with logistical details.
Some of the coaches I've spoken to have great plans for how they're going to change lives, but get frustrated when they have to figure out the nitty-gritty details. That's why, in 1 Month Program Builder, I turn those details into easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with guidelines you can use to tailor those instructions to your business, so you can focus on your vision while spending as little time on details and guesswork as possible.
5. Sometimes, when I'm a client in a group coaching call, I learn as much from other people's experiences and inquiries as I do from my own!
There have been times when other participants in a group call asked a question, and I realized I had that same question, but hadn't thought to ask it! As a result, I got a more complete education via group coaching than I would have through one-on-one coaching.
On top of this, I was able to network with the other group members, which has resulted in further learning and valuable collaborations that have continued to transform my business long after the coaching program was over.
In summary, a group coaching program may be right for you if:
1. You have lot of wisdom and strategies to share, and most or all of your clients need the same or very similar information, so you can save time by sharing it with multiple people at once.
2. You want to increase your time freedom, while still changing as many lives as possible.
3. Your clients thrive in community. Some aspects of life might be too private to be conducive to group calls, or too personal and sensitive to be handled through pre-recorded materials alone, but for areas where your clients can benefit from being in a community of like-minded people, group calls are a great opportunity for your clients to get more feedback and support than you could offer by yourself!
4. You want to give your clients an option to work with you at a lower price than you want to charge for one-on-one coaching, without devaluing your precious one-on-one time.
Ready to get started? Here's how we make this happen!
Registrations are now open for the Founders' Club for 1 Month Program Builder! In this program, I will walk you through the process of:
1. Choosing a topic your clients are eager to learn about.
2. Turning your wisdom into a step-by-step roadmap your clients can easily follow from where they are to where they want to be. Even if you've never created a curriculum, written a book, or otherwise organized your knowledge like this before, I've made it super easy for you to do so.
3. Delivering your program in a way that helps you create the lifestyle you want and an experience your clients will love. I understand that every coaching business is different, so I've included guidelines you can use to pick the delivery method that's best for you, whether it's pre-recorded or written materials, group coaching calls, or some combination or variant of both.
4. Creating and editing the videos, audios, and other materials in your program. Even if you aren't tech-savvy, this step-by-step walkthrough will make it easy for you to use all the tools you'll need.
5. Managing group calls so that they're fun, engaging, organized, and helpful for everyone involved.
6. Blowing your clients' minds by adding bonuses that save them hours of work and help them get better results with way less effort.
7. Packaging your program in a way that's attractive to your ideal clients.
8. Choosing a price that gives great value to you and your clients.
9. Adding an upsell if you want, so your clients can get even more value during the program, or keep working with you after the program ends.
By the time you're finished learning and implementing this step-by-step program-building process, you'll have a ready-to-launch group coaching program you can use to help as many people at a time as you want, and make as many sales as you want, WITHOUT burning out or overwhelming yourself.
Can you really do all this in just one month?
How long it takes to create your group program will depend on how much you prioritize it. If you only spend a couple hours a week on it, it will take longer.
But if you decide that freeing up your time by creating a group coaching program is a priority, you can take it from zero to ready to launch in as little as one month! I know, because I've done it.
What will you get as a member of the Founders' Club?
Now that you know what you'll learn in 1 Month Program Builder, and how your life will change after you learn it, let's talk logistics.
As a member of the Founders' Club, you will get:
1. Audios and transcripts that walk you through the process of outlining and creating your curriculum, step by simple, actionable step. Whether you're a visual learner or an audio learner, there's something to suit your learning style!
2. Video walkthroughs that show you how to use the technology you'll need to record and edit your videos and audios, and to automatically deliver your materials and program access info to your clients upon purchase. I've included several different options for delivering your program, so whatever your style and budget is, there should be something in there that suits your goals and needs.
3. A Guidebook that has most of the notes you'd otherwise need to take already written down, so you don't need to repeatedly pause the audios to take notes. It also has exercises and templates you can use to implement the strategies in this course.
4. A simple fill-in-the-blanks template you can use to design and structure your group program. This template includes scripts you can customize and use, instructions for how to create each part of each lesson, and a layout you can use to keep your program lessons organized, compelling, and easy for your clients to follow and use.
5. Access to additional upcoming materials. As a Founder, you're getting the earliest available version of the course for a special price. Once I've added all the additional templates, scripts, and other time-saving bonuses I've got planned, and group coaching calls have been added to the package, the price will go up, but you'll get the extra features and access to the calls at NO additional cost!
What does this program cost?
When the full version of this program comes out, the price will be $899 USD. But you can join the Founders' Club now for just $199!
If you create and sell a single $1,000 coaching program by using the strategies in this program, you've made over $800 in profit!
Ready to get started? Just hit the "Join the Founders' Club" button below!
What others say about 1 Month Program Builder:
Kent Felice, who bought the 1 Month Program Builder ebook that comes with this program, said:
“1 Month Program Builder makes it easy to turn your knowledge into a coaching program. Stephanie gives clear, actionable strategies for every step of the process, and she also provides tools the reader can use to tailor the program they create to their ideal audience and lifestyle.
While I was using this book, I always knew which step to take next, and exactly how to take it, so I could create my program without any guesswork or wasted time.
If you’re thinking of turning your expertise into a curriculum, you can save yourself a lot of time and effort by getting this book."
- Kent Felice
Visit Kent's website here.
Stephanie made it easy for me to design my group program effectively!
When Stephanie and I first talked, I wanted to start serving more people in less time by doing group sessions, but I wasn't sure how to make that happen or how to create the program and how to promote it for maximum results.
Through her step-by-step questionnaires, guides and walkthroughs, Stephanie made it easy for me to design a great program in way less time than I thought it would take. She also helped me figure out exactly what components I need for my sales funnel, so I can proceed with clarity and confidence. It is such a pleasure working with Stephanie and her calm and helpful insights.
- Janine Shapiro
Janine Kathleen Wellness
You're protected by my 6 month money back guarantee.
I get it. Sometimes life happens, and you have to prioritize other things before you can focus on creating your program.
I want you to go into this with 100% confidence that you'll be able to test out this whole program before the refund period expires, so I'm giving you a full 6 months to go through 1 Month Program Builder and implement it.
During that time, if you have any problems, need any additional help, or see room for improvement in the program, please contact me right away so I can fix it ASAP and make sure that you're satisfied.
If you have any questions about this program, or you aren't sure whether or not group coaching is for you, please contact me, and I'll be happy to book a 20-minute Clarity Call to help you decide which path is right for you.
Whether you decide to join the Founders' Club or not, thank you for reading this far, and for your commitment to changing your clients' lives and your own through your work as a coach!