How to Define and Describe the Transformation Your Coaching Creates
Tuesday April 7, 2020
A coach recently asked me, "How do you nail down the transformation you create in your group coaching program?"
This is an excellent question, and it's very important for you to know the answer before you start designing your program. It's also essential for attracting clients, because people aren't looking for videos, coaching calls or PDFs; they're looking for a way to change a specific part of their lives!
When you know exactly what kind of transformation you create for your clients, you can laser-focus your program on the exact steps they need to get that result, and convincingly communicate why your program is more than worth the price.
In this video, I share some tips that will help you determine what kind of transformation your clients want, what you’ll help them create or experience, and how to describe that transformation in a way that makes people eager to sign up.
Click the player below to watch the video:
Once you know what kind of transformation you want to create through your program, your next steps are to determine:
1. What information to include in your program.
2. In what order to share those pieces of information.
3. How to improve the odds that your clients will actually implement your guidance and strategies.
4. Whether to deliver your training through videos, audios, live coaching calls, or written materials.
5. What technology you should use to deliver those materials, and how to use it.
6. Whether you want to include an upsell, and if so, what that upsell should be.
If you have a specific question about any of those areas, please feel free to share it in the comments or send me an email! And if you need more in-depth guidance so you can get your life-changing group coaching program built, I'd love to hop on a 20-minute Clarity Call with you so we can get your questions answered.
Thanks for checking out my video; I hope to hear from you soon!