Tuesday April 6, 2021
Do you ever look at your schedule, see how many appointments you’ve set with your coaching clients, and think, “I wish I could do more”?
“I wish I could help more people, but I don’t want to work longer hours.”
“I wish I could go on vacation, without having to either stop helping people or work while I’m supposed to be relaxing.”
“And when I retire, and after I die, I wish I could keep changing lives, instead of letting my knowledge and ability to help people retire or die with me.”
Have you ever thought any of those things?
If you have, you aren’t alone. Many coaches have increased their income and impact by creating programs and packages that enable them to serve multiple clients at once, whether through group coaching calls, pre-recorded materials, live events, or a mix of all three.
When you have the ability to serve multiple people at a time, your income is no longer limited by the number of hours in a day. And when you can serve people even when you aren’t actively working, then you are free.
On top of helping you serve more people, this strategy can also make your coaching more effective and accessible for the people you serve.
Having pre-recorded materials available enables your clients to review your lessons whenever they need to refresh their memories or get a spiritual pick-me-up.
And being part of a group coaching call gives them the opportunity to learn from the other participants’ journeys, questions and discoveries, give each other feedback and encouragement, and form new friendships or business connections that can help them put your teaching into action.
So how do you take the expertise you’ve been sharing with people one at a time, and turn it into a group program that enables you to scale your business, help more people, and create time freedom?
Here are the steps I help my clients take when I’m helping them create a group program:
1. Choose a topic, centered around a specific result you’re helping your client achieve. (If you’ve got several potential topics and are having trouble choosing one, my “Topic Family Tree” technique can help you pick the subject on which you have the most to offer.)
2. Decide what information you need to include in this course, so it has everything your clients need to get results, without being bloated or cluttered.
3. Put this information in an easy-to-follow sequence, so your clients have a step-by-step roadmap from where they are to where they want to go.
4. Determine how to deliver your program, whether via recorded materials, live group calls, or something else. I have a set of guidelines you can use to decide which method is best for you and your ideal clients.
5. Record and edit your recorded materials, if you decide to use them.
6. Set up your course or program online, so people can buy it and automatically receive access to the materials and/or group call info upon making the purchase.
7. Decide what (if any) kind of personalized support you’ll use to supplement your recorded materials or group calls.
8. Choose what bonuses and handouts, such as downloadable PDFs, templates, recipes, checklists, or scripts you want to include with your program. I can help you choose materials that will make your program more valuable and easier to use, without making it cluttered or overwhelming for your clients.
9. Choose a price that’s fair to both you and your clients, and describe your program in a way that gets potential clients interested.
10. (Optional) Include an upsell, such as a larger program, done-for-you services, or one-on-one coaching.
Once you’ve put all of this together, you’ll have a program you can sell for $1,000 or more. I’ve seen people sell their group coaching programs for $11,000 dollars – in fact, the most expensive coaching package I’ve ever seen sold cost $100,000!
If you could create and start selling a $1,000+ program in as little as a month, would you do it?
And if you could get a step-by-step blueprint, including a group program template, technology walkthroughs with screenshots, and techniques that help you complete the steps quickly and correctly, how much time, effort and guesswork would that save you?
You don’t have to figure this out on your own. If you’re ready to get this program started, I’ll be happy to book a VIP coaching call with you, walk you through every step of the process, AND give you my template, tools, and written walkthroughs to help you create your program faster and with less of a learning curve.
If you could get all of this for $1,000, and use it to create and sell a $5,000 or $10,000 program that you could use to help as many people at a time as you want, would that be worth it to you?
If this sounds like something you want for your business, mission and life, send me an email today, and tell me you’d like to learn more!