Tuesday November 3, 2020
When you're creating videos for your coaching, training or marketing, should you use an audio with informational slides, or record a video of yourself speaking?
The answer is, it depends on what kind of video you're creating.
In this 2-minute video, I'll explain the pros and cons of slide videos vs. 'talking head' videos, and give you guidelines that will help you determine which type you should use for each part of your coaching and marketing.
If you have any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about how to create a group coaching program, including:
1. What information you should include in your program
2. In what order to share that information
3. Whether and how to include live interaction in your group program
4. How to choose and use the right technology to deliver your program
5. How to have engaging and productive group coaching calls
...please feel free to contact me via email or social media. I'll be happy to help you.
If you'd rather get a walkthrough for creating your coaching program that you can read and implement your own pace, check out my book, 1 Month Program Builder.