Tuesday May 5, 2020
If you're anything like me, when you create a group coaching program, you want your clients to LOVE it.
You want to change their lives, blow their socks of, and inspire them to refer their friends and family to you!
One of the best ways to do that is by helping them to get the result they desire with as little time, guesswork and effort as possible.
And a great way to accomplish that is to give them handouts and bonuses that make it easier to get that result, or that do some of their work for them.
That's the good news. The BAD news is, if you use the WRONG kind of bonuses, you can actually cause your potential clients to say "Nah, I don't need that," or "ACK! I don't have time for that!"
...Even if they DO need the rest of your program!
In this video, I'll tell you what kinds of bonuses to include in your program, and what kind to avoid.
Want to get your coaching program designed even faster?
I want to help you serve as many people as possible, so we can change more lives together, and you can make the income you deserve!
I'd be happy to walk you through the process of:
1. Choosing the specific outcome you want your clients to get from the program, if you haven’t already chosen it.
2. Describing this outcome in a way that makes people want it.
3. Outlining the content of your program, so you know what information you want to include in the course and in what order you want to deliver it.
4. Creating a strategy to deliver the content of your program in a way that matches your brand, personality, passion and skills. This includes choosing how much of your content is delivered via pre-recorded or written materials vs. live group training, live Q&As, private social media groups, or one-on-one sessions that come with the group program.
5. Handling the logistical and technological details of delivering your program, such as creating audios, slides and videos, as well as editing your content, hosting and delivering the training materials, and conducting group calls in a productive and orderly way.
6. Incorporating personalized guidance into your group coaching in a way that ensures that your clients can get their questions answered, their unique challenges addressed, and their need for trust and connection met, without taking up too much of your time.
7. Determining what kind of scripts, templates, self-assessment questionnaires, or other such tools you should include in the program, and how to design them.
8. Deciding whether or not to have an upsell, and if so, what info to include in the entry-level course as opposed to the upsell.
If you need help with any of these steps, send me an email at [email protected], and let's schedule a 20-minute Clarity Call. During this call, we can discuss your goals for your program, and determine what kind of support you need to make that program a reality.
I hope the video helped, and I look forward to working with you!